ACP is a well-established company which was incorporated way back in 1997 as an Information Communications & Technology (ICT) Service Provider. We are now experiencing an exciting period of growth and expansion. As we march into our 22nd year as a company, we have gone from strength to strength from focusing on only classroom based ICT training to providing a one stop Education Technology solution, Bring You to Training and Bringing Training to You.
A testament to the myriad of services that we are leaders in includes: varied ICT trainings, consultancy services to suit your customized ICT needs, marketing of your field of expertise via our Learning Management System (LMS) and content management system as well as catering you with online training via our CyberSphere to ensure productivity via continuous learning.
ACP is proud to be the first Small Medium Enterprise (SME) to have attained the QMS (Quality Management System) ISO 9001:2008 certification and recently upgrade to ISO 9001:2015. It is a reaffirmation of our ability to consistently provide products and services that far exceeds the requirements of the customers. We are also proud to be partnering with strong ICT players in the field, including Microsoft, Adobe, Singtel and Moodle to keep our solutions current.
As we maintain our strong hold in the Singapore market, we ventured into the Asia Pacific market with the setting up of our first overseas representative office in Manila and then subsequently Indonesia and China, giving us a market access to 2 billion people.
In looking towards the exciting times that lie ahead for ACP, we are venturing into Greater China as we look to bring our expertise, knowledge and skills to reach out to a population of close to 1.4 billion. We are proud to announce the signing of a Memorandum of Agreement (MOU) with our Chinese counterpart during the 9th meeting of the Singapore-Guangdong Collaboration Council.
- Assist in job postings via the various online recruitment job portals
- Drafting of different types of contracts, such as Offer letter
- Arrange of interviews for shortlisted candidates
- Recommend the appropriate e-learning courses and/or classroom-based courses to our staff
- Follow up with each staff’s feedback on his/her completed training
- Follow up with the staff’s performance after training with his/her reporting officer and recommend if the course should be continued for other staff
- Assist in administration of staff benefits & schemes
- Learn about the different leave entitlements of each employee and link up with our Manpower’s regulations
- Assist i
- Job Specifications
- n the accountability of the leave reports of all staff to facilitate monthly payroll processing
- Basic understanding of HR work flow, especially on the 3 key areas on Recruitment, Retention, and Retraining
- Good communication and interpersonal skills: Able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Able to work in a team and independently as well
- Experience with MS Office
- Currently pursuing major in Human Resources Management