We are a leading financial services group with over 10 years of experience in providing financial solutions to our valued clients. We seek to educate by providing quality financial advice to meet people’s protection and security needs. As we are currently expanding our team of highly motivated and vibrant achievers, we are seeking candidates of similar attitudes, goals and calibre to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyse and manage client’s financial portfolios
- Develop and recommend a comprehensive financial plan to help the clients achieve their financial goals in different phases of life.
- Acquisition of new clients and maintaining relationships with existing clients by providing sound financial advice and excellent customer service
- Ability to manage and execute business forecast and targets on day to day
*Training will be provided
- Minimum Degree/ Diploma with experience
- Singaporean/Singapore PR only
- Able to converse in Mandarin to liaise with Chinese speaking associates
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferably with customer-service related experience
- Independent, self-motivated and driven