Ace Water Pte Ltd is a Singapore-based company providing innovative, resilient and cost competitive solutions to solve your water and waste challenges. Our approach to the selection of processes for water and wastewater treatment is based on our extensive field practical experiences to meet quality standards, dependable and cost effective systems.
We support all phases of a project, from initial conceptual design and planning, to detailed engineering, procurement, construction, operation and maintenance, including the integration and retrofitting of existing systems, for the entire water and environmental industry.
Role and responsibilities
- Preparation of tender documents for submission including quantities, variations, measurements, tender costing, cost estimates.
- Assist in design and construction of equipment.
- To ensure timely submission of project progress claims and invoice to client or consultant.
- Liaising between parties (clients, subcontractors, suppliers, consultants) for projects.
- Support project execution - Prepare project schedule, O & M manual combine
- Support on the proposal preparation.
- Currently pursuing Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Engineering or related fields
- Positive mindset
- Leadership skill
- Good writing and communication skill in English
- Able to handle stress
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Pros: There is nothing i can say, worst company ever.
Cons: Politics.. the boss /owner doesnt bathe. Use the same shirt everyday.. iconic white tops and kahki pants. Very demanding,... you do your work on time but salary is very very delayed. Work is always at night till morning