ARLC was incorporated with limited liability on 09 April 2014. As a firm, ARLC is the embodiment of the experience and practice built up by the Managing Director, Mr. Abdul Rahman Bin Mohd Hanipah.
The practice areas that have been developed at ARLC centers on the needs of the community and the practice is driven largely by the clients that have known us, appointed us and worked with us for a long period of time. We seek to grow relationships with our clients and we strive to empower them with the proper legal resources and the much needed legal knowledge for them to run their businesses and to manage their personal affairs effectively.
We believe strongly in people, and our strongest asset in the firm would be the people that run it, the staff that manage the files, the lawyers that attend court and our administrative personnel that keep the heart of the practice pumping.
- Gain experience in the legal sector by assisting lawyers in criminal/ civil litigation/ syariah/ estate planning/ accident/ conveyancing/ corporate/ etc.
- Daily tasks would be to assist lawyers/ secretary in research, client management, admin, drafting, organizing and preparing for court hearings.
- Attending court/ prison meetings will be available for you to gain experience on what is like to be a lawyer.
- Preparing of letters for LOD matters and to other 3rd party on behalf of the lawyers will also help you to acquire insights on how to properly draft correspond with clients as well as 3rd parties.
- This position will require you to come to the office, as WFH is not allowed due to confidentiality matters.