Abbott has long been in the business of life, creating more possibilities through the power of
health. People at their healthiest have the potential to live not just
longer, but better, in mind and body. Better health allows people and communities to achieve
We create new solutions—in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic
pharmaceuticals—that help people around the world, in all stages of life, live their best lives. Founded 125 years ago by Chicago physician Dr. Wallace C. Abbott, Abbott has emerged as one of the largest diversified
global health care companies.
Our approximately 73,000 colleagues around the globe are devoted to making a lasting impact on human health in the more than 160 countries we serve. We believe that good health is not just about treating an illness or managing a medical condition. It’s about supporting people’s health as if it were our own, so they can enjoy all life has to offer. We’ve been focused on helping the people of Singapore live their best lives for more than 40 years.
- Project planning and tracking, maintaining and updating the IT project plans
- Central liaison for project communication, documentation
- Organisation and maintenance of electronic and physical project libraries
- Maintaining the issues, risks register
- Issue escalation to Project Manager for resolution
- Coordinating the Change Control Process
- Manage project budget and cost data, assisting with the reconciliation of project transaction reports against the project budget