Founded by some of the best engineers in Singapore, 99.co is a geo-spatial search engine for property. We re-invent the way people discover great homes with a radically honest, transparent, and delightful experience.
With over 140,000 authentic listings sorted by robust algorithms, 99.co is the fastest and smartest portal for finding property in Singapore, complemented by a great customer service team.
We are an expanding team of dedicated individuals working collectively towards supporting the needs of property seekers every day. This commitment comes through in the development of powerful products and services for people to love and use.
99.co is headquartered in Singapore with presence in Jakarta, Surabaya, and Bandung. The company is backed by investors including 500 Startups, Golden Gate Ventures, East Ventures, Sequoia India and Eduardo Saverin.
We are looking for an SEO Content Intern who has a passion for producing content narrative that provides top-notch value to both property consumers and a willingness to learn about SEO and its application to the rapidly evolving tech industry. You will be assisting with the execution of search engine optimised website content, blog posts, promotional copies and other forms of content. A desire to learn about SEO best practices is required. Read all about us at https://www.99.co/team
Join the team as we embark on a journey to achieve our goal of producing compelling, engaging, informative and emotive copy for SEO content on 99.co.
This is a 6-month internship position based in SINGAPORE. You will fulfill the mission entrusted to you by:
- Having a passion and interest for property and property-related products and/or services
- Work closely with external and internal stakeholders to get latest data on New Launches & other related content - including visiting new launch showflats
- Writing engaging marketing copy for web pages.
- Being able to adapt writing tone and style according to industry and market needs.
- Being able to structure and organise content for a better reading experience.
- Performing keyword research, with appropriate usage of keywords and hyperlinks in copy.
- Working with the SEO team to conceptualise new ways to promote 99.co & optimise its pages.
- Producing content, sometimes working with tight deadlines
- Ensuring that SEO content is aligned with 99.co’s tone of voice and house style
- Working closely with 99.co’s SEO specialist to craft engaging content that is search engine optimised.
- Manage data upload for portal content on Content Management System (CMS)
- Impeccable comprehension of spoken and written English, appreciation of narrative, flow and cadence
- Excellent organisation skills as you may be working on several different projects at the same time
- Willingness to learn about SEO, content categorisation and structure, content development, and measurement
- Great interpersonal communication skills to foster and cultivate client relations
- Adaptable and flexible - receptive and open to doing things differently and modifying strategies to reach organisational goals
- An excellent sense of humour is a must, as well as a strong ability to see the best in people and situations
- Highly motivated self starter
- Knowledge on use of WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Search Console is a plus