99.co is a powerful map-based property search engine that utilises smart algorithms to provide housing renters, buyers, and property agents alike a fast, transparent, and efficient property search experience. Our mission is to make the entire experience of finding, moving into and living in a new place seamless and hassle-free, while keeping living in a new city what it should be - fun and enriching.
Being the fastest growing property tech portal in Southeast Asia, our goal is to empower people to search for a home they will love. Founded by one of the best engineering teams in Singapore, it is currently headquartered and operational in the Lion City. Our investors include Sequoia Capital and Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin.
Customer Happiness Intern (PT/FT)
99.co is looking for a Super Intern (Happiness) to join our diverse team of people who are passionate about taking the real estate industry properly into the age of technology through innovation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges.
What you'll do:
- A double agent: be the voice of the team when talking to users, and the voice of our users when feeding back feature requests to the team
- Keep track of client feedback and feature requests, communicate it with the team to further improve our digital product
- Address support tickets and identify top user issues; work with the larger team to proactively find relevant solutions.
- Answer general questions about us via in-app chat/e-mail/phone calls/SMS
- Compile and update FAQs /self-help guides to educate and address client needs
- Engage with the 99.co community through various social media channels; provide friendly and personalised support as and when required
- Assist with projects; such as streamlining of support workflow processes as and when required
What you have/are/will be:
- Communicate fluently and comfortably in English, and conversational Chinese
- The ability to write and create content creatively and effectively
- A passion for making a difference for our users
- Relentlessly resourceful at problem-solving
- Be responsive and take initiative
- A healthy curiosity to learn about various aspects of the industry
- A keen eye for detail
- A desire to learn, grow and contribute beyond the immediate job scope