We create lifestyle destinations with sustainable drive, re-adapting existing real estate with purposeful design and best-in-class partnerships to re-energize Singapore communities. A business at the forefront of an evolving landscape, presenting an unrivalled portfolio of real estate across the city’s most desirable districts.
Assist and support Development Manager on assigned projects. The Intern must be a flexible and adaptable team-player, as well as have strong communication and organizational skills. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to resource management, budget tracking, documentation control and procurement. This position is also expected to attend project meetings and record meeting minutes, assist with the tracking and inspection of material deliveries and other miscellaneous tasks as assigned by Development Manager.
- Budget Tracking
- Assist in reviewing, qualifying and processing quotations and invoices
- Input and track project cost
- Responsible for updating and preparing committed cost reports
- Process construction plans, submittals and shop drawings
- Receive and appropriately route correspondence with project stakeholders
- Maintain and distribute project documentation
- Document minutes during jobsite meetings
- Assist in sourcing contractors and suppliers
- Coordinate material deliveries
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Civil & Structural Engineering, Project Management, Construction, Property Management, or relevant field required;
- Demonstrated interest in construction management, project management, conservation shophouse redevelopment and real estate
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong initiative and problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Good time management with the ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read and understand basic construction drawings
- Novice or intermediate proficiency in AutoCAD or Revit is a plus
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.