In Southeast Asia’s booming pet care economy, twentyfive has emerged as Singapore’s industry leader. We are in the business of providing the best pet care consumer goods and services to our customers enabling the bond between pets and humans for a lifetime.
25 Holdings is a Singapore-based pet care consumer company that controls 2 main assets - perromart, our flagship brand which is the number one ecommerce pet care platform in Southeast Asia.
We have also developed our own house brands that we export globally - Paw Made (accessories), HEKA (dog food), and NAMA (cat food).
With our massive plans for growth, we are always looking for talented and passionate-driven interns to drive support across all of our business functions.
As teamwork and inclusion are one of our core values, we recognise our internship programme as a partnership between our interns and employees.
We aim to provide first-hand learning experience and mentorship to the generation of our future workforce.
So if you are agile and really passionate about learning, we'd love to hear from you!
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
As a Digital Marketing intern, you will take part in our marketing campaigns and brand development and play an integral role in optimising all of our social media channels. You will work closely with our Commercial, Product and Customer Service Teams to ensure that all goals are met with flying colours!
What You'll Do
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Develop and manage social media content calendar
- Present and co-ordinate new social media campaign ideas
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing advertising promotional activities
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help organise marketing events
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Pros: They have pets running around the office. That is literally the only perk of working here.
Cons: Pay is terrible for junior employees. Always OT during peak sales period and bosses even expect you to help pack orders. The boss is an idiot who thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. No progression and growth opportunities. Super high turnover with everyone leaving. Wwow