Originating from Taiwan, CHICHA San Chen (吃茶三千) was founded in 1998 with a mission to make high-quality freshly brewed teas accessible to discerning tea drinkers. Built on a sense of mindfulness with every sip, CHICHA San Chen (吃茶三千) is handcrafted by Taiwanese tea masters with over 20 years of experience, including having its own tea mountain, professional tea tasters and tea roasters. CHICHA San Chen (吃茶三千) holds a prestigious Highest International Authority iTQi certification for quality and utilizes an exclusive patented product and technology that allows more than 1,000 custom settings with multi temperature controlled brewing technique to bring out the tea’s best flavour and its natural scent. With high-quality tea as its mainstay, CHICHA San Chen (吃茶三千) marries the best of bubble tea with traditional tea bringing one of life’s greatest pleasures to the world.
CHICHA San Chen (吃茶三千) currently operates over 200 stores in Taiwan and China. For more information, visit <www.chichasanchen.com.sg>.
- Providing friendly and sincere greeting and farewell to customers.
- Be the subject matter expert of all menu items.
- Presenting customers with the menu, taking orders and suggesting sell accordingly.
- Operating the cash register system.
- Responding to customers’ needs promptly and appropriately.
- Preparing customers’ orders according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Performing general housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- Working with other crews to provide exceptional customer experience.
- Attaching to other stores for assistance when need arises.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the Outlet Manager.
- Only Singaporean / SPR may apply.
- Thank you for your application but we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.