WHO WE ARE
Young Living Essential Oils is a premier direct sales company with headquarters in Utah, USA, and branches in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
We are distillers and dreamers, creators and caretakers, farmers and family. We uplift and enhance lives around the world through nature's living energy - essential oils.
As the pioneers of the modern essential oils movement for more than 25 years, we have established and maintained the standard every step of the way. From our sustainable farming and sourcing practices to our cutting-edge research and testing, we consistently deliver the world’s purest essential oils and oil-infused products.
As the standard-bearer, we leave complacency to others and have no time for standing still or the status quo. Every day we make lives better, the earth greener, and futures brighter.
We are Young Living: Nature distilled, Life enhanced.
In Young Living Singapore, we offer a dynamic environment and competitive remuneration package for all eligible employees who desire to have a rewarding career in a natural health and wellness industry.
Visit us at www.youngliving.com
WHY JOIN US?
Young Living's amazing corporate culture means our employee feel more family than coworkers. It's one of the biggest reasons we are Utah's best company to work for.
We are also all about providing our YL family with the tools and resources they need to feel empowered and successful at their jobs. Forward thinking? Check. Family-oriented? Check. Feedback-driven? Check. Solid health benefits, profit sharing and employee perks? Check, check, check.
Let's not forget the importance of working for a company that believes in bettering the earth and the lives of the people living on it. Think of YL as the Joy of the corporate world - incredible individuals that make for one impressive blend. And now it's time to share that blend with friends and family.
Check out our unique culture here!
We are looking for a Marketing and Communications intern to join us for a period of at least 6 months to support Young Living Singapore’s marketing team. You will work closely with the marcomms team to create buzz and get the brands messaging out to members and the public.
• Content creation: Conceptualising, copywriting and producing marketing assets for social media, promotional or web graphics using PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, video editing software or relevant editing programs in line with the brand’s guidelines.
• Content management: Help monitor and schedule timely publishing of contents to our channels such as website, social media and other digital platforms.
• Marketing support: Support the team with marketing initiatives such as branding, publicity, sales and events etc.
• Digital marketing: Introduce and implement new digital marketing initiatives (eg. Instagram shoppable post, blog, social media, digital advertising, Google ads, e-commerce, etc)
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
• Must have Marketing or Mass Communication background.
• Good command of English both spoken and written.
• Thorough, meticulous, keen eye for detail.
• Possess both creative and logical approach to problem-solving. You’ll learn CMS systems, software, processes and generally tech-savvy.
• Willing to learn, self-motivated and looking to make their mark in the corporate world. Dynamic and driven.
• Ability to work well in a team situation and independently.
• Keen interest in current marketing and lifestyle trends.
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator and/or equivalent preferred.
• Experience with HTML, CSS, WordPress and/or CMS is a plus.