We are constantly in search of dynamic and versatile individuals to join our team behind Singapore’s leading medical supplies. If you fit the criteria, we invite you to join us.
Since being established in 2000, Yeap Medical Supplies Pte Ltd has come to be regarded as a reputable organization representing distinguished principals. To our customers we have been more than just a reliable supplier. We are also known to be an exceptional service provider.
Apart from representing some of the world’s leading medical brands in various market segments, we have successfully grown and marketed our own in-house brands and products. Today, it is common to find various items carrying our in-house brands, ASSURE™ or Bactishield, in many medical establishments.
In Year 2022, YMS was featured as One of Singapore's Fastest Growing Companies and in Year 2021, we are a Winner of E50 Awards.
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Staff discount purchase on medical items & devices
- 14 days annual leave
- 5 days work week unless stated
- Outpatient Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Group hospitalization & surgical insurance coverage
- Long service awards
- Many more…
Winner of E50 Awards 2021
One of Singapore’s Fastest-Growing Companies 2022
- Plan and develop the market for our existing and new products
- Analyze and report on the market and business feedback on a quarterly basis
- Support Sales person in Sales call/backend when required
- Plan and develop promotion mechanic relevant to the assigned territory
- Take charge of at least 1 product line in marketing, sales and inventory forecast
- Prepare quotations and tender documents
- Attend meetings, conferences and exhibitions as required to promote products and brands
- Drive and groom team to achieve set goals
- Diploma in any discipline preferred
- 3 years sales experience in Healthcare preferred
- Good people management and leadership skills with a passion to lead
- Self-motivated, results-driven and ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Possess good communication and negotiation skills
- Class 3 License with own mode of transport
- Provide urgent deliveries to customers
- May require to carry heavy objects for delivery
Related Company Review:
Type: Health Care Services & Hospitals / Healthcare
Pros: People here are very smart, helpful and motivated. They put a HUGE emphasis on work life balance. Management are exceptionally good at communicating to its employees and listening to feedback. Nice working environment.
Cons: Maybe air con needs improvement in some areas.