We are constantly in search of dynamic and versatile individuals to join our team behind Singapore’s leading medical supplies. If you fit the criteria, we invite you to join us.
Since being established in 2000, Yeap Medical Supplies Pte Ltd has come to be regarded as a reputable organization representing distinguished principals. To our customers we have been more than just a reliable supplier. We are also known to be an exceptional service provider.
Apart from representing some of the world’s leading medical brands in various market segments, we have successfully grown and marketed our own in-house brands and products. Today, it is common to find various items carrying our in-house brands, ASSURE™ or Bactishield, in many medical establishments.
In Year 2022, YMS was featured as One of Singapore's Fastest Growing Companies and in Year 2021, we are a Winner of E50 Awards.
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Staff discount purchase on medical items & devices
- 14 days annual leave
- 5 days work week unless stated
- Outpatient Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Group hospitalization & surgical insurance coverage
- Long service awards
- Many more…
Winner of E50 Awards 2021
One of Singapore’s Fastest-Growing Companies 2022
- Develop & Monitor KPI progress
- Monitor daily / weekly sales targets & ensure that individual, team & department sales targets are met
- Perform product sales presentation/training to customers and address any technical enquiries on existing and new product applications
- Develop and drive new products business. Implement appropriate strategies to increase and identify new market segments and sales channels
- Establish rapport, build relationships and constant liaison with customers on future projects
- Collaborate with internal team to plan, achieve annual sales budgets and address customer service issues
- Inventory planning and management of assigned products
- Train, motivate & supervise Business Unit Managers (GP, NH, RT)
- Support Sales Managers on any required escalation
- Support any other projects/task assigned by Supervisor
- Diploma/Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business or related discipline
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of sales experience, with at least 3 years in the sale of medical supplies
- Wide network of customers in the medical supplies community
- Ability to work under pressure and yet provide excellent customer service
- Proven leadership ability to lead a diverse sales team to achieve sales targets
- Good Communication Skills, both written & spoken
- Highly Motivated & Self-Starter
- Empower employees to enable them to function optimally
- Champion change and innovation
Related Company Review:
Type: Health Care Services & Hospitals / Healthcare
Pros: People here are very smart, helpful and motivated. They put a HUGE emphasis on work life balance. Management are exceptionally good at communicating to its employees and listening to feedback. Nice working environment.
Cons: Maybe air con needs improvement in some areas.