Venture Builder Intern (Branding & Design)
21 May 2020
Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive
Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
Allowance / Remuneration
Design / Creative
XinCap is a fast-growing investment group which incubates start-ups that are co-managed by partners;
- Xin Advisory: Provide financial services including but not limited to investments, fundraising, accounting and tax advisory
- Xin Food: Partnership with the largest poultry supplier in Singapore and Malaysia and created CEMANI, Singapore’s very first premium chicken snack brand
- Xin Investments: Invest and build companies in public portfolio and stealth portfolios.
- Design work: UI/UX Design and marketing collaterals
- Research & Due Diligence: Conduct research, due diligence and analysis of companies, markets and sectors across different geographies
- Deal Sourcing & Analysis: Scouting new leads/start-ups which are potential deals for investments and preparation of presentation materials as well as other relevant documents such as financial models
- Venture Building & Business Development: Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Coordinate Corporate functions (Ops, Finance, Sales & Marketing): Prepare weekly operation, sales and accounting reports and any additional ad-hoc tasks required
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suites and similar tools that are meant for UI/UX and marketing collaterals designs.
- Good understanding of e-Commerce and business design.
- Excellent graphics, layout and UI abilities as well as a keen sense for design.
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc).
- Conceptualize ideas that bring impressiveness, simplicity and user friendliness to all web-based portals, mobile apps (optional).
- Aware of the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Prior experience in UI/UX design.
- Innovative, able to execute fresh ideas for new online campaigns for customers.
- Based in Singapore during the internship period.
- Fluent in English with good communication skills (Verbal, writing and presentation).
- Driven and independent individual who is able to thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced work environment.