- Xenium Digital Pte Ltd
- Unity AR/VR Programmer Intern / Junior Developer
- Date Listed
- 11 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start - Flexible End
Supply Chain Angels, 8 Bulim Ave, Singapore 648166
(our office environment is stress-free, recreation center like , you will love to come to work everyday)
- Allowance /
- $900 - 2,200 monthly
- Information Technology
- Creative / Media, Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Xenium Digital Pte Ltd, a technology company in the space of immersive media (IM), Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality(AR) and digital transformation (DT).
We have started our new operations in Singapore recently with already developing technology for few MNC clients in Singapore who have appreciated our work and going live soon. We are currently operating from the vibrant Start-up hub “The supply chain angels, 8 Bulim Avenue, Singapore 648166. The environment will be like the student’s activity club. Our new website www.xeniumdigital.com is under fine tuning and will be up soon.
In addition to regular Projects, out of Singapore office we are also developing VR/AR software and the prospective candidates will have great opportunities and exposure.
Xenium Digital is a technology solutions provider specializing in User Interface design for a variety of fields ranging from location based services and augmented reality to sound sensors and telemetry. Our technology revolves around the paradigm of Reality Computing which seeks to integrate the digital universe into the real world by crafting interfaces that make it possible for users to interact with technology through the use of touch, sense and movement, facial feature detection instead of conventional wires and keyboards.
In more than Ten years of operation we have worked with most major brands in the country, across categories. We work with clients to uncover unique insights and product truths. With our technology we can engage audience with the brand. We passionately deliver what customer wants and make them repeated customers!!!
- Job Description
Interns/Junior Unity Developers
The below is the requirement for full-fledged Unity Developers. However, we also recruit and train Interns and junior level developers through our 12 years of experience and quality mentorship in the fast-paced technology. We can leverage our experience to train ITE and other technical students who have interest and passion to learn and make difference.
Unity is a gaming and AR, VR development platform developed by Unity Technologies.
The candidates (Unity 3D developers/Engineers) is responsible for building AR,VR , MR, 3D and console based applications for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. They will implement application functionality translating design ideas, concepts and requirements into a functional and engaging app. They will work on a small team to design, develop, and maintain a thin game client using C# .net in the Unity3D Game Engine. So, they
must be experienced with Unity GUI, Object Oriented Design principles, asset bundles, and script writing in C#. Thy will also interact with other teams such as the game server team, art department, and the web team.
- Implement app functionality as per communicated design.
- Translate design specification into functional app.
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and device solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity3d Engine, including experience with scripting, textures,3d models, animation, GUI/UI styles, Visual Studio and user session management.
- Familiarity with AR and VR application.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented design, design patterns, 3D Math, and data structures.
- Familiarity with level design and planning.
- Experience with game physics and particle systems.
- Experience with mobile and console app development.
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware.
- Experience with 3D models and textures.
- Prior experience with a well-known mobile title or AAA titles are a significant asset.
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies.
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Experience publishing to Android and IOS.