Works Pte Ltd
Sales Development Manager
29 Nov 2022
Experienced / Senior Executive
Immediate Start, Permanent
Sales / Retail
Computer and IT
Allowance / Remuneration
$3,000 - 7,000 monthly
Works is Asia-first blockchain and AI driven work marketplace that enables companies to hire the world's top 3% of freelance talent in business, design and technology, on demand.
- Be responsible for all stages of the lead generation process from research to qualification.
- Manage all inbound& outbound leads and ensure every lead is followed up on.
- Research leads via LinkedIn, social media, and other available platforms.
- Identify new clients/markets, ensure smooth sales operations, and optimize company profitability
- Interact with leads via email, phone, and social media to gather information, qualify fit and generate interest in our service offerings.
- Educate leads on our business model, differentiators, and processes
- Communicate opportunities to Sales Director, informing him about the opportunity and recommending appropriate next steps.
- Collaborate with the full sales team to continually improve our sales effectiveness (improving processes, developing client personas, building campaigns, etc).
- Profile potential clients & talents and overcome prospect objections to generate quality opportunities
- Plan and manage sales forecast to achieve monthly sales target.
- Contribute to the sales strategies and objectives.
- Act professionally as the face of the company in everything you do.
- Maintain constant sales performance towards company key performance indicator (KPI)
- Min 2 – 4 years of sales development experience in B2B platform
- Work ethic and determination: You must be the hardest working person you know.
- Highly competitive nature and having desire to win is a must
- Must be well-organized, well-groomed& possesses a pleasant disposition
- Have a strong understanding of how to navigate a large organization to assess which accounts/projects
- Be excited to speak with all levels of customers and build good relationships
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Hardworking with high initiative and willing to take on new challenges
- Quick to absorb and analyse business processes and operational information
- Possess good analytical and planning aptitude
- Pleasant personality, with excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
- Able to reflect professionalism in every conversation, communication and activity you perform.
- Enthusiastic, results-oriented, able to work independently and work well under pressure.
This position is already closed and no longer available. You may like to view the other latest internships here.
Related Job Searches:
Discuss this Job:
You can discuss this job on Clublance.com #career-jobs channel, or chat with other community members for free: