- Woodgrove Primary School
- Admin Assistant Cum Receptionist
- Date Listed
- 08 Nov 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From 01 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019
2 Woodlands Drive 14, Singapore 738079
- Allowance /
- $1,500 - 1,900 monthly
- Admin / Secretarial
- Early Childhood Care and Education
- Company Profile
Woodgrove Primary is committed to providing a student-centred and values-centric education.
The school mission are Building Character, Nurturing Hearts, Enriching Minds.
- Job Description
The Services required are set out as follows:
(a) Administrative and office work
(b) Operate and maintain basic office equipment
(c) Frontline Reception Duty
(d) Handle walk-in customers, calls and enquiries
(e) Any other admin duty as assigned by Administrative Manager / VicePrincipal / Principal
The Personnel shall minimally have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
(a) Team player with good communication and inter-personal skills
(b) Preferably with at least 2 years of relevant work experience in general administration and reception duty in a school environment
(c) Possess at least one of the following qualifications:
- Certificate in Office Skills, Certificate in Business Studies (Accounting) or Higher Nitec/Nitec in Office Skills, Accounting or Business-related disciplines, or
- GCE ‘A’ or ‘O’ Level certificate or the equivalent of ESS Career Readiness Certificate (Operations)
- ESS Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 5 management in school.
(d) Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Word, etc.
Personnel to be deployed at the following hours:
Monday to Friday 7.30 am to 5.00 pm
Lunch break 1 hour
Service is not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazette public holidays.
Working hours and services may be adjusted according to school’s needs.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.