Wiley Edge gives you the edge in your career.
Our graduate program has helped over 3,000 graduates get a foot in the door in technology, banking and business.
It starts with 3-12 weeks of paid training at our Academy. Then you’ll join one of our clients for 12-24 months (we work with investment banks and other big companies in industries from healthcare to aviation to insurance). You’re supported by us throughout, with pay rises every 6 months and an online learning plan to develop your skills.
Afterwards, the vast majority of graduates continue their career with the client.
Here at Wiley Edge, we pair talented graduates with leading global businesses. We’re always on the lookout for ambitious graduates to join the Wiley Edge Alumni Graduate Program, kick-starting your tech career within an entry-level Software Developer role and working onsite with a leading investment bank, located in Singapore.
Our 24-month graduate program begins with 6 weeks of paid training and career coaching, where you’ll learn everything you need to hit the ground running as a Software Developer.
What you’ll do:
If successful, you’ll work with one of our clients as a software developer designing, building, testing and maintaining scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions.
- Participate and contribute in the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Provide input on the overall solution designBuild and test applicationsMeet with business partners to understand business needs
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement basic performance tuningResponsible for ensuring the solution meets business needs
What you need:
- B.S., Computer Science, MIS or within a STEM related subject
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Development experience
- Solid software engineering principles (data structures, OO, design patterns, multithreading)Good trouble shooting and debugging skillsUnderstanding of COBOL, JAVA, JSP, Supertool, PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting, etc. Amisys, Facets or other claims management system experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of database concepts (SQL, stored procs, schema design)Understanding of the formal software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of test-driven development
What you’ll receive:
- Fully paid, in-depth and interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field.
- A competitive graduate salary
- Pay increases every 6 months
- A flexible benefits package
- Ongoing training and pastoral care
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive industry