61 Ubi Road, #04-10
White Space Digital, a full-service boutique advertising agency, is looking for a creative and passionate individual to join our dynamic team. This person will have the chance to work with major international brands across Asia-Pacific, on both digital and offline marketing projects and campaigns.
He/she should have the keen interest in integrated marketing campaigns and expect to work closely with team members for the conceptualisation and implement creative campaigns/initiatives/events/activations for our clients.
Passion for brand building and digital media are required for this role. Discipline in execution and follow up of projects to achieve desired results is a strong requirement. Keen interest or basic experience in social media and events management is a plus.
- Strong interest in pursuing a career in Marketing and Advertising
- Good knowledge of social media platforms, especially LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Fresh University Graduates and Diploma Holders may apply
- Singaporean or Singapore PR
- Assist account manager with the overall client account and project management function Monitor and achieve each client¹s related timeline of deliverable
- Prepare Briefs, and liaise with internal and external teams where needed, to execute contract deliverables (media, research, etc.)
- Support in client project reporting & analysis Brand digital properties & Social media content management
- Event-related co-ordination and general project management where necessary
- You have strong verbal, written and presentation communications skills
- A good understanding of social, digital advertising, marketing and strategic brand management
- You are fast, self-motivated and independent
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Analytical and well organised
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.