West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of packaging components and delivery systems for injectable drugs and healthcare products. Working by the side of its customers from concept to patient, West creates products that promote the efficiency, reliability and safety of the world's pharmaceutical drug supply.
West is headquartered in Exton, Pennsylvania, and supports its customers from locations in North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. West's 2017 sales of $1.6 billion reflect the daily use of approximately 112 million of its components and devices, which are designed to improve the delivery of healthcare to patients around the world.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Task Optimization to simplified SOI/WI/Forms of the Production Process so as to ensure good understanding of requirements by shop floor personnel
- Data collation and analysis, time study of process etc.
- To simplify SOIs to provide overview and flow of the process with respective sub-processes in WI format (step-by-step with picture illustration or videos etc.)
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate with major in Engineering discipline or equivalent
- Well verse in Microsoft Office suite (e.g. PPT, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience in AutoCAD and Excel Macro will be an advantage
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills