WEEKEND SUNDRIES is a Singapore-based fashion label, offering a line of womenswear suitable for this humid local weather. We personally source our quality fabrics from Japan and also create our own textile print designs.
Your Role: Operations Intern / We are looking for an intern with a positive attitude to come on-board our small team. We are looking for someone who is proactive, detail-oriented and responsible to take ownership of operational projects and tasks.
- Assist our brand director with operations related to the online store
- Assist team with preparation, set-up and running of fashion pop-up events and retail locations.
- Assist with store visual merchandising and layouts.
- Assist with photoshoots including product styling, prepping shoot items, sourcing of props and accessories.
- Assist with inventory management and reporting.
- Assist with creating marketing collaterals and also more general studio tasks.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Highly organised and pays attention to details.
- Able to communicate clearly and promptly with a small team.
- Hardworking, independent and professional.
- Proficient in Microsoft (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge in Adobe CS is a plus.