Grooming top Financial Consultants by providing the best business platform, working environment and training system.
When Steven Peh Organisation (SPO) was founded in 2011, our ambition was to be the top agency unit in Singapore, and our vision—both then and now—is embodied in our motto ‘Touching People’s Lives’.
SPO may be one of the biggest organisations in the industry today but we were, really, just a tiny group of dreamers who wanted to make it big.
Through nothing less than hard work, we grew from a small team of Financial Consultants to a group of agency units in five years.
It’s a remarkable achievement, but numbers isn't the whole story.
We had the ambition to groom the best Financial Consultants by providing the best platform, working environment, and training system. We wanted Financial Consultants that would be supported to rise to great heights and a team that shines.
We are currently seeking individuals with a driven and outgoing personalities to become part of our financial advisor team. Work in an office environment together with the younger generation!
Build up a rewarding career and boost your resume by joining us as financial advisors!
Advising & marketing of financial products and providing financial advice.
Reviewing and servicing of client’s financial portfolios.
- Free Ipad for business use upon joining
- Fast Career progression
- Stable and flexible working hours
- Gain skills such as digital marketing, pitching of sales, financial knowledge
- Certified in M5- Rules and Regulations, M9-Investments, M9a-Investments and HI-Health Insurance
- Sponsored overseas trip (Once allowed to)
- Minimum age of 21 years old (MAS Requirement).
- Comfortable with conversing with clients both offline and online.
- At least has an A Level certificate or diploma holder.
- Outgoing, self-motivated, independent and a good team player.
- Able to commit time to study and take up and exam to be a financial advisor.
- Singaporeans /PRs preferred.
- Flexible in timing to fit client schedules.
$2000 basic pay + commissions +$500 Training allowance (For A Levels)
$2500 basic pay + commissions +$500 Training allowance (For Diploma)
$3000 basic pay + commissions +$500 Training allowance (For Graduates and above)