Know the ins and outs of social media? And... your favourite pastime is to poke fun at terrible campaigns? Same here. When we're not coming up with creative solutions, we spend our time working towards what's next. Because we too have had enough of horrid cliché content.
1. Participate in content conceptualisation and development with the core team for monthly social media calendars, including copywriting and design
2. Assist in the preparation of monthly report analysis and data collection, learn to project manage copywriters, designers, photographer involved in content creation
3. Get to learn the processes of managing social media platforms, e.g. scheduling of posts, buying of ads, community management
5. Write awesome copy for interactive games and videos that the agency is creating for clients, on top of the usual content, and be part of the process! E.g. https://psmnhb.com/monumentalhunt/ & https://play.solstice.sg/hoponwithyakult/
- Good command of English (duh!)
- Lots of initiative and eager to learn
- Resourceful and creative
- Excellent time management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with popular trends and ideas
- Extra brownie points if you take nice photos/videos, or do some graphic design!
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.