Wateroam is a water innovation enterprise that develops portable water filters to provide safe drinking water to communities in rural and disaster-hit regions. Our water filters are built to be easy-to-use, and are distributed in a manner to help promote social change. Since 2014, Wateroam has delivered clean water through partner NGOs to more than 100,000 people across 38 countries globally.
Wateroam is looking for a new team member who is highly passionate about global change to join us as a Sales Operations Intern. This role involves working in a fast-paced start-up environment that entails the following responsibilities:
- Perform lead generation processes
- Conduct market analysis & customer background research
- Respond to inbound customer enquiries
- Develop sales collateral materials
- Manage e-commerce store
- Perform fulfilment of orders including liaising with shipping couriers and customers
- Conduct optimisation and automation of sales and sales operations processes
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Confident to take on a frontline role to engage regularly with our customers or partners
- Adaptable, flexible and independent
- Professional & Punctual
- Good team player
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.