- VisionGroup Corporation
- Business Development Intern
- Date Listed
- 08 Nov 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 1 Month
- Location Name
- 31 Tannery Lane #04-01
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,200 monthly
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Our team of blockchain enthusiast, technology and finance entrepreneurs and industry specialists has combined experience of more than 100 years in the technology and finance industry. Believing strongly in contributing back to the block chain community we incorporate the latest technologies to solve real world gaps and problems.
We are excited by the huge growth potential offered by the rapidly evolving area of blockchain technology and seek to create new business to offer a holistic business ecosystem to capture these emerging and disruptive opportunities.
Our vision is to be the leading business group in Asia providing blockchain-as-a-service, strategic business consultancy and advisory and a wealth of blockchain services and products to companies seeking to leverage blockchain in their core business strategy.
Our mission is to realize the disruptive potential of blockchain and foster its growth and adoption in every aspect of life.
- Job Description
Do you have an interest in Blockchain?
Are you interested to be involved in the next big technological wave?
Vision Capital is looking for an intern to join our team and support our Business Development
Interested to join a fast-paced and exciting working environment where you get to work closely with seasoned entrepreneurs?
Job Description and Duties
The job description and the duties of the Intern will be as follow:
Reporting to the Business Development, you will be responsible for supporting him in researching, identifying and targeting new business prospects. This entails intelligence gathering, prospecting, and targeted outreach, assisting with proposals & pitches and new biz database maintenance. The role may include coordinating some marketing activities (outbound collateral, events, publicity, digital presence, etc.). Occasionally you may be asked to support the team on certain client projects.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Support the Business Development through the following:
- Assist with business proposals, presentation and pitch deck.
- Assist in developing the business for current business units
- Assist in financial projections for current and new business units
- Maintaining a business development status report for regular sharing with Helping Finance and Client Servicing to coordinate necessary paperwork with new clients
Starting date: as soon as possible. We are also looking for full time executive. New graduates are free to apply
Remuneration: To be discussed. 🙂
For full time employee for new graduates, remuneration will be discussed
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Keen interest in Blockchain
- Competent in written and spoken English
- Competent with Powerpoint
- Interest in social media and eCommerce/ digital media
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills
- Shows a keen interest for new business development
- Can learn fast, work autonomously and be proactive
- Is a Singapore citizen, PR or holds a valid permit to work in Singapore