A leading Printing company that provides printing services for banners, Window Displays, Stickers, Visual Merchandising & more! We work with well-known international brands such as Adidas, Dior, Google, JD, SMRT, Samsung, UOB, and more!
We support environmentally friendly & ecologically responsible projects. Follow us on socials @visiondisplaypteltd to learn more or visit our linktr.ee/VisionDisplay.
What you gain!
- Learn about keywords research and how to apply them (Google SEO)
- Work with a fun & vibrant E-commerce team
- Understand how the E-commerce industry works
- Learn about printing technologies, watch behind the scene moments
- Snacks-filled pantry & a coffee/drinks machine!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the marketing department to co-delovep marketing materials
- Create design materials to support social media, blog, and EDM.
- Develop and execute social media design content with a creative style
- Increase the engagement across platforms (grow followers and visitors)
- Assist with measuring and tracking social media performance
- Assist with social media captions, blog content writing (if confident)
- Good spoken and written English
- Passionate and interested in learning about marketing efforts
- Basic design knowledge
- Familiar with design software (Canva/Photoshop)
- Able to work well with deadlines and under pressure
- Good team player, able to communicate, and is detail-oriented
We're open to flexible timings as well if you're studying part-time or full-time.
Related Company Review:
Pros: During big project the boss will give us performance bonus and pay for short holiday trip. They do have occasional BBQ's as well.
Cons: Unfortunately the package being offered wasn't that flexible. They only offer 7 days of annual leave per year which is ridiculous. And designers have to work 5.5 days a week and if the clients requested last minute task its gonna be 6 days per week. Even week days we have to stay back late and not being paid OT. But the worst part is the demanding boss who expects you as designer to operate big machines which is supposed to be a job of a carpenter. And the break time of 1 hour is too rigid even when we are 5 minutes late they will call us. Not a healthy working environment. Last I heard the new designer who replaced me left the job after 4 days.