VFlowTech (VFT) is reinventing energy storage with Vanadium redox flow technology, with a vision to develop the cheapest and most scalable Vanadium redox flow batteries in the world. VFT storage solution has an expected life span of 25 years and is proven to be one of the safest and most environmentally friendly battery technologies. VFT founders have deep experience in the renewable space, and Vanadium redox flow technology in particular. VFT is a spin-off of the CleanTech lab of Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore, and benefits from unique IP arising from many years of intensive research at NTU.
As a Marketing & Communication Intern at VFlowTech, you’ll have the chance to directly influence our Content and Marketing strategy, and to take on an important role in building our brand. You’ll learn how to co-develop engaging content and use a broad range of media channels effectively. You’ll work closely with external PR and Marketing partners, create and implement communications plans, initiate and manage media relations, lead new communications initiatives, and help take our brand image to the next level.
- Develop and implement the communication and content strategy for our main social media channels: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and our website’s blogs
- Manage day-to-day social media activities, our blog and act as brand ambassador
- Work cross-functionally with designers, guest authors, PR agents, copywriters, and content partners to develop articles, stories, industry-specific veterans, videos, that help us to engage with our target audience
- Create content and marketing campaigns for our blog and social media channels
- Graduated/about to graduate in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Prior work experience with content or social media marketing, preferably within the professional service industry (not mandatory)
- Passionate for crafting compelling and engaging content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with WordPress blogs, Mailchimp, or a similar platform for newsletters
- Skilled with photo/video editing software is a plus
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.