VFlowTech (VFT) is reinventing energy storage with Vanadium redox flow technology, with a vision to develop the cheapest and most scalable Vanadium redox flow batteries in the world. VFT storage solution has an expected life span of 25 years and is proven to be one of the safest and most environmentally friendly battery technologies. VFT founders have deep experience in the renewable space, and Vanadium redox flow technology. VFT is a spin-off of the CleanTech lab of Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore, and benefits from unique IP arising from many years of intensive research at NTU.
As an Electrical Design Intern at VFlowTech, you will be involved in the design of microgrids and sub-systems to support energy storage.
- The work also involved the evaluation and usage of commercial inverters, converters and microgrid controllers. You also be involved in controller circuits design.
- Extensive testing activities is involved.
- Power systems and microgrid design
- Power inverters, converters and controller’s functionality
- Power system components and wirings
- Processor based (ARM) controller design
- Electrical testing & component sourcing
- Think ENTREPRENEURIAL: look ahead, create opportunities, come up with solutions (where others see problems), bring ideas to life, and get things done
- Make a real IMPACT with what you do, influencing an entire industry on a global scale
- Take full OWNERSHIP of your projects, empowered by your organization to achieve your goals with the resources you need
- WIN and be part of a highly motivated team
- Bachelor/master’s in electrical or Electronics engineering.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Should be self-starters and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Receive support in your own self-development (regular feedback and coaching sessions, access to personal development material, workshops, start-up presentations, and networking events)
- Make key decisions that impact the future of the company
- Enjoy regular team lunches and social events
- A secured internship in a constantly growing company and a future-proof industry with a multitude of personal development opportunities
- Work in an environmentally conscious company - we see climate action as a responsibility
- Learning on redox flow batteries and the company competitive edge in the market.
Our company culture
Our team is diverse, international and shares the drive to make a difference and create change.
- We encourage our team to bring in their ideas and take initiatives that make them proud of
- We foster a rapidly scaling working environment with a very entrepreneurial, innovative and collaborative culture
- We see the opportunities, where others see problems
- We never stand still and constantly seek opportunities to improve