Vision Advisory Elite is a Singapore based financial advisory branch representing Manulife Financial Advisors, focusing on the emerging affluent and high net worth space within the region. The team comprises of ex private bankers, corporate bankers from major banks with between 5-13 years of experience in the financial sector.
Vision Advisory Elite is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
For more information, please visit the below website:
We are currently expanding aggressively in the region, hence looking for passionate, driven and self-motivated candidates to join us a Relationship Manager. You will provide customized solutions for your client's protection and investment needs through our wide range of comprehensive services and financial products from our partners.
We do not just offer you a job, but a career, which will allow you to run your own successful business.
We invest time and energy, as well as provide customized learning tracks according to individual development within the Group, that offer structured and diverse learning modules to ensure that you have every opportunity to transform yourself to be successful. Comprehensive on the job training will be provided continuously for professional development and career advancement in financial services. There are programs specifically designed to equip you with in-depth business knowledge, technical skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Reimbursement of fees for CMFAS examinations.
- We offer a competitive compensation package with attractive bounses and incentive tips.
- Personal development plans. Designed with considerations of your individual strengths and business needs.
- Fast career track into management role.
- 1 to 1 mentorship. Career guidance and senior mentorship.
- Comprehensive training program on financial skills and concepts.
- Flexible working hours. Have the freedom to plan your own work schedule.
- Providing excellent client service.
- Building long term relationships with our clients.
- Providing financial advisory services to our clients.
- Providing one stop advisory to clients through offering suitable wealth management solutions and their needs.
- Conduct regular reviews on clients financial portfolios.
- Play an active part in sales campaigns and activities.
- At least 21 years old & above (MAS Requirement).
- Minimum A level’s/Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Outspoken with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, confident and positive individual.
- Leadership potential with high integrity.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- No experience required, training will be provided.
- Candidates with experience will have an added advantage.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.