Univers provides the world’s most comprehensive decarbonization system.
We help companies and countries optimize energy systems and reduce carbon emissions with accurate, reliable, and actionable decarbonization data. Our EnOS (Energy and Environment Operating System) platform connects on-the-ground operational technology and in-the-cloud intelligence to deliver real-time energy data and data-driven carbon monitoring, reporting, and abatement.
With 220 million sensors and smart devices connected, 550GW of renewable energy under management, and a community of over 500 customers, we’re helping the world’s leading businesses get the world to net zero—and what comes after it.
• Synthesize quantitative and qualitative information intelligently
• With support, drive individual workstreams to completion, either independently or under supervision
• Co-operate effectively with other team members to integrate findings from different workstreams
• Translate strategy into deliverable plans • Prepare, review with superior, and deliver client presentations
• Review and summarize company websites (offerings, business models, etc), analyst reports, client documents, and industry trade press
• Assist in the production and development of research summaries, expert reports, and the presentation of findings
• Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
• Analysing economic and financial data using spreadsheets and databases ensuring the integrity and accuracy of analyses
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.