Unearthed Productions is Singapore’s premier event agency with more than 16 years of expertise in event planning and management. We are also the only event agency in Singapore that owns and operates dedicated production studios across the country. Together with our in-house creative and technical teams, we are able to deliver a 360° suite of in-person, hybrid and virtual event solutions to empower our clients and partners to seamlessly execute their events from start to finish and create unforgettable event experiences for their audiences.
Overview of Position
The Experience Manager is the bridge between the client and the agency (us). You will be mainly responsible for the sound representation of both the client’s unique interests and our event planning and management capabilities. Apart from implementing the client’s tactical marketing plan and achieving the client’s event objectives, this includes working closely with internal team members to devise campaigns for the client. The incumbent should demonstrate finesse in the day-to-day management of client accounts, in identifying strategic potential and gathering campaign insights, and in building a deep understanding of the client and his/her business to drive account growth.
· Establish a deep-rooted understanding of the client’s unique event needs and requirements
· Propose appropriate event solutions for the client’s project(s)
· Oversee and manage overall progress and development of the client’s account and project(s)
· Work with the marketing team to actively cultivate new leads and strengthen relationships with new and existing clients
· Strategise and develop effective business plans to achieve revenue targets
· Uphold client satisfaction and the exemplary delivery of event services, including value-added services and quality solutions
· Interest in executing in-person, hybrid or virtual events
· Good knowledge and interest in the latest industry trends, event technology and best practices
· Able to work independently yet contribute as a team player
· Able to work under pressure in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
· Proven track record of project management, including securing sales and achieving sales targets
If you are team-oriented, pro-active, positive, passionate and possess good communication skills, we WANT you. Immediate availability is advantageous.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.