We are a full-spectrum boutique size event management, production and entertainment company that designs, plans and produces original, signature events since 1985.
We are known for having the expertise and experience in delivering the experiential element of a brand/ product/ service, producing ‘first ever’s and working with our clients’ advertising and public relations partners to execute the big plans on the drawing board.
Passion, energy and spirit pump through the heart of every project we undertake, lifting our client out of the mundane and into an exhilarating experience of Sight, Sound & Touch.
We eat, live and breathe the brand we work on, to communicate the message for the client, to their audience.
We are the trusted partner who will deliver projects within the timeline.
That’s our promise.
The Junior Event Coordinator will work closely with the manager to plan and deliver events. He will support event solutions and services to establish engagement with our clients to meet their expectations. Besides project management, he will be given responsibilities in administrative aspect as well.
- Assist in implementating and handling small events, e.g. concept brainstorming
- Accomplish specific logistic tasks of events, e.g. liaison with vendors, talents, stage performers, celebrities, photographers, source for event requirements and location styling
- Search for event location and conduct site visits within Singapore
- Participate at events as co-ordinator and/ or assistant
Administrative and IT
- Assist in the development of projects related to event operations
- Assist in executing PowerPoint for presentation
- Execute administrative functions e.g. collation of event information
Leadership & Relations Management
- Take initiative to seize opportunities proactively without direct influence from supervisors
- Advocate good service attitude and professionalism
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines