Universal Genius Advisory coaches advise 6-figure businesses on how to grow to become 7-figure businesses. We're a business consulting firm that specialises helping busy entrepreneurs optimise their lives and business in a meaningful way by analysing their data.
We are offering an internship position with an opportunity to work directly with one of the brightest minds in the entrepreneurial space, in addition to gaining hands-on work experience and developing their marketing and PR skills. You will be empowered to propose ideas and make decisions with the autonomy to lead and run creative campaigns of your own during your stint with us.
up to $1000month, depending on experience
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Outreach to media companies
- Correspond with potential leads
- Assist in the crafting of lead generation material
- Create social media content (Linkedin and Instagram) based on market trends
- Editing images, videos, and audio
- Ad hoc duties assigned by the manager
- Poly/University students or fresh graduates who studied communications, marketing, business, or other relevant disciplines
- Candidates without required education qualifications but with relevant experience are welcome to apply
- Able to work office hours and commit for a minimum of 6 months
- Willingness to learn
- Good design skills
- Familiar with video editing and Photoshop
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.