- TUV SUD PSB Pte Ltd
- Technical Executive (Microbiology)
- Date Listed
- 10 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
1 Science Park Drive (S)118221
- Allowance /
- $500 - 2,000 monthly
- Sciences / Laboratory / R&D
- Company Profile
TÜV SÜD – A global leader in the field of testing, inspection, management system certification and product certification renowned for quality, integrity and technical excellence.
Established more than 150 years ago in Germany, TÜV SÜD is a leading global provider of technical services. We support our clients in a vast range of industrial sectors with testing, inspection, auditing, training and expert knowledge services that aid to improve quality, safety and reliability while ensuring environmental protection and cost effectiveness. More than 24,000 highly skilled employees across 850 offices around the globe pool their multidisciplinary expertise to partner clients in their business processes, enhancing their competitive strength and delivering tangible economic added value.
TÜV SÜD PSB, headquartered in Singapore, represents over 40 years of experience in testing, product certification, inspection and auditing services. We help clients improve quality, safety and reliability in products, systems and infrastructures.
- Job Description
Technical Executive (Microbiology) - Contract / Internship
- Perform microbiological analysis of food, water and pharmaceutical products to ensure compliance with international standards
- Perform sampling on food and water at food-service establishment, etc.
- Assist to develop and validate new test methodologies
- Prepare test reports as well as perform other related administrative work
- Maintain and upkeep test equipment and instrument to ensure compliance with laboratory quality management and safety guidelines
- Higher NITEC or Diploma in Food Science / Biomedical Science or its equivalent
- Candidates with relevant working experience in Microbiological Testing laboratories and familiarity with ISO 17025 quality management system will be an added advantage
- Results and service-oriented individual who possesses initiative and good communication skills
- A proactive team player but with the ability to work independently in challenging projects and timelines
- Enthusiastic and resourceful with a "can-do" attitude