TÜV SÜD – A global leader in the field of testing, inspection, management system certification and product certification renowned for quality, integrity and technical excellence.
Established more than 150 years ago in Germany, TÜV SÜD is a leading global provider of technical services. We support our clients in a vast range of industrial sectors with testing, inspection, auditing, training and expert knowledge services that aid to improve quality, safety and reliability while ensuring environmental protection and cost effectiveness. More than 24,000 highly skilled employees across 850 offices around the globe pool their multidisciplinary expertise to partner clients in their business processes, enhancing their competitive strength and delivering tangible economic added value.
TÜV SÜD PSB, headquartered in Singapore, represents over 40 years of experience in testing, product certification, inspection and auditing services. We help clients improve quality, safety and reliability in products, systems and infrastructures.
IT Support Intern / Part-time (2 Vacancies) - Min 3 Months
You will be supporting the IT department on the migration project such as:
- Migration of Desktops and laptops
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Configure and install additional software
- Ensure proper update of asset management list
- Other ad-hoc IT support when required such as helpdesk support
- Min. NITEC in Information Technology or equivalent
- Able to commit for at least 3 months