Try and Review connects people with great consumer goods. Our users have contributed thousands of reviews for over 30K products in 8 categories: Beauty, Health, Home, Luxury, Baby, Food, Pets, and Electronics.* These reviews, photos, and videos are produced by people using Try and Review to share their everyday product experiences.
Founded by two consumers advocating for consumers, Maëlle Pochat and Alexia Sichère wanted to create an authentic, consumer-driven community that benefits both the people and brands. Since 2016, the company has grown and expanded into 13 markets to share honest reviews for over 1.2 million subscribers.**
Exceptional brands work with us to grow their presence, build their online reputation, and find new customers. We also help companies understand the current pulse of the marketplace through the invaluable insight of our user-created content.
Today, our work includes:
- Product Testing and Reviews: Serving as home to thousands of reviews, our community of global consumers has become a trusted source of honest product and brand experiences. Through defined targeted product sampling, Try and Review helps brands amplify authentic content from ratings, reviews, photos, and videos.
- Dedicated Campaigning: By leveraging our network of over 1.2 million subscribers and our growing virtual database of honest reviews, Try and Review devises strategic campaigns to help brands develop online presence and product credibility.
- Consumer Insights: Successful organisations recognize that they need to innovate to stand out and adapt with present-day technology. This can only be accomplished by accessing the statistics, opinions, and behavior of your most advanced consumers. Through our partnership with BVA BCRC Asia, Try and Review is helping brands to become the innovators of tomorrow by using consumer insights generated from our dedicated campaigns.
* 2018 Source: Try and Review log files, monthly product count, September 2018
** 2018 Source: Try and Review log files, monthly subscriber count, November 2018
We are looking for a *self-motivated and *proactive Marketing Intern to join our marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include assisting in the planning and execution of social media campaigns, monitoring social platforms, deployment of email campaigns, content management on our Blog, and conducting market analysis.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Assist, plan, and execute free test campaigns for our testers.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas, including organizing cross-platform content strategies.
- Respond to all messages, comments on our social media accounts.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, memes, and feedback, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts.
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics.
- Manage, update, and audit company website for every country.
- Help with the planning and hosting of company events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Ability to write full copy independently.
- Familiarity with email marketing and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quick.