- Trusty Cars Pte Ltd
- Business Development Intern (Regional Tech, Car Startup)
- Date Listed
- 08 Oct 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Bishan, Central Region (Non Town)
- Allowance /
- $650 - 800 monthly
- Others / General Work
- Company Profile
Carro is Singapore’s largest online car marketplace; an all-in-one automotive marketplace, solutions and service provider that aims to guide and take care of users throughout the car ownership journey by providing an information-rich, convenient and value-added experience. Check us out at Carro.sg!
Carro started out as a user-friendly direct-seller-to-buyer used online car marketplace that provides services like free inspection, warranty and paperwork. Since then, we have been constantly evolving, and have expanded our repertoire to include after-sales services (workshops and roadside assistance), auto-financing and a comprehensive online showroom for new cars.
Life at Carro:
Headquartered in Singapore, with operations in Singapore, Indonesia, and Thailand, working at Carro is fast-paced and exciting, with plenty of opportunities to express your skills and talents. The team is filled with caring, proactive go-getters who are always looking for new ways to push the industry forward.
That’s not all, we also make sure everyone here is well taken care of with an abundant and plentiful stock of food and drink in our pantry.
Carro’s company culture is driven by our values of ‘Trust’ and ‘Care’ towards our customers while always challenging ourselves and the industry by leading change through constant learning, refining and evolving.
Watch the short video here (https://carro.sg/team) to catch a glimpse of life at Carro!
- Job Description
Looking for an entrepreneurial, energetic, independent, car enthusiast who is it hungry for a holistic learning experience of the sales and acquisition process in the automotive industry. Be immersed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and learn the in- and- outs of scaling a car rental business in a tech startup!
Job Responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Leasing Team to manage to the car sales and acquisition processes, and meet KPIs
- Driving many different kinds of cars around Singapore
- Run daily operations E.g.manage CRM system, liaise with customers and businesses, process general ledger postings of invoices and deposits, ensure the postings are updated accurately
- Continuously improving online functionalities & customer experience. (E.g. Analyse market industry, extract information from various platforms to provide quantitative and qualitative reports and recommendations, work alongside other departments to brainstorm ideas and execute initiatives)
- At least 2 years of driving experience (valid Class 3 License); Clean driving record, comfortable driving different kind of cars
- At least 22 years old (due to age restrictions for motor trade insurance)
- Able to commit at least 3 months (With an opportunity to turn full-time)
- Hunger to learn, keen to contribute, Self-driven, proactive, resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral skills (English & Mandarin; Dialect is advantageous)
- Work well under pressure, able to proficiently handle a high workload and multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong problem solving skills , positive attitude
- Word, Excel and Powerpoint proficient
Remuneration: $650 (diploma students), $800 (degree students)