Trinax is technology agency devoted to creating fun and rewarding experiences for children and adults alike. We produce content for what we love and what we are passionate about in a mixture of multiple disciplines: marketing, gaming and technology. By combining innovative technologies with our curious sense of creativity and love of gaming, we create award-winning digital experiences that draw people in and encourage them to stay and enjoy themselves.
Whilst working as a software tester, it’s important for you to provide tactful, insightful feedback to maintain a good working relationship with other members of the software and project teams.
Additionally, we are looking for the following qualities:
• A good understanding of the software development process
• A understanding of business and customer's expectations
• Review and analyze system specifications with an analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Collaborate with software team to develop effective strategies and test plans
• Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects, and report bugs and errors to development teams
• Good communications and consultancy skills (to advise software team on how you have uncovered the issues and how you think the issues have occurred)
• Good presentation skills (to demonstrate to the team members involved on how can the software be better designed and developed in the best interest of
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.