Training Vision Institute was established in Singapore in 1991 and today is one of the leading training providers and human capital consultancy firms in Singapore, offering a wide range of training programmes. We provide an integrated and holistic approach towards the design and methodology of training and capability development. Due to our current expansion, we are looking for suitable personnel to fill the following position.
We are ranked 105* among the Top 1000 SMEs in Singapore.
(*By Composite of Sales, Net Profit, ROE & Working Capital)
The IT Trainee provides assistance to the IT Department in the areas of application, network and software development. Analytical and logical, can work independently and in a team. Possesses good problem-solving skills and up-to-date technical knowledge.
1. Applications Integration
- Integrate data and functions across application programs and perform follow up tests to verify proper functioning.
2. Applications Support and Enhancement
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot commonly encountered problems in applications and respond to simple change requests.
3. Database Administration
- Monitor and maintain databases, and troubleshoot database errors faced, and ensure appropriate levels of user access to databases.
4. Programme Management
- Oversee small projects or programmes, managing timelines, resources, risks and stakeholders.
5. Software Configuration
- Apply standard scripts and tools to deploy software products, and document release and deployment activities as well as modifications to software configurations.
6. Application Development
- Develop basic applications with secure features, run routine application tests, and conduct debugging to resolve errors.
7. User Interface Design
- Identify functionalities and information flows to develop components of user interface prototypes, making tweaks to graphical user interfaces.
8. Problem Management
- Handle specific problems from diagnosis and prioritisation to the identification and implementation of solutions.
9. Data Migration
- Prepare data and perform manual or automated data migration, troubleshoot database errors faced, and validate migrated data post-migration to ensure accuracy.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Graduated in 2019/2020
- Prior work/internship experience in IT preferred, but not required for this position
- Analytical and logical
- Problem-solving skills
- Independent worker, ability to work independently and in a team
- Up-to-date technical knowledge
Please apply for this position by submitting your CV to .
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Pros: Caring Organisation. Care to develop their staff. Opportunities to learn and develop. Management is flexible and listens to suggestions
Cons: Realised company is working too much on government courses. Need to move our of it. Putting all eggs in 1 basket.