Toyo Pumps Singapore Pte Ltd. is a decade old Machinery equipment and sales company operating in a niche market of solids handling. We have currently expanded our product line to include water/waste handling products and solutions - Pumps and accessories, having manufacturing capabilities in Europe & Japan. We are a small team working closely to realise a common goal.
We are looking for a bilingual (familiar in English and preferably Mandarin) sales intern who can speak in both languages. We require these two languages specifically as our clients are English/Mandarin speaking while our manufacturing capabilities are in Europe/Japan.
- Research & generate a clientele list
- Build the client database and identify key contracts
- Engage prospects through multiple channels to generate new sales leads
- Regularly attend industry events, network and build industry relationships
- Speak to clients about product and values
- Arrange meeting schedules with clients
- Ensure prompt response to enquiries/or resolution to customer complaints
What we’re looking for in you:
- Strong customer orientation, dedication, and passion for delivering a great customer experience
- You'll learn how to identify business opportunities, convert them prospective requirements which may lead to closing the deal
- Be exposed to the art of maintaining fruitful relationships with clients
- Learn to build and maintain a healthy sales funnel
- Be technically sound about the water/solid handling process and the equipment used in the industry
- Be with the decision makers to discuss with clients on a prospective deal
- Good incentive for work-based performance
We will equip you with all the necessary training you need to speak with clients, respond technically to a query and report to the immediate director independently.