This is a unique opportunity for a driven and insightful finance professional, to join the leading growth-stage startup in the most meaningful segment of the economy (parents) in two of the fastest growing regions in the world (South East Asia and Africa). What we are trying to do is truly disruptive and life changing and the work that you will do would immediately impact the lives of mothers around Asia. This is a role where a career is made, if you are up to the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams.
theAsianparent is a reproductive health-tech company that reaches out to 30 million mothers every month through our parenting website and app. Our vision is to improve the overall health of pregnant women and families in South East Asia by helping them navigate their most important moments with data-driven solutions in the form of content, community and physical products.
Headquartered in Singapore, theAsianparent has offices in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong and Nigeria. Our investors include Fosun, JD.com, Vertex Ventures and others.
About the role
This role will be based in our Singapore Global Headquarter Office and report to the CEO of Media.
The primary role will be to plan, conceptualise and executive marketing initiatives including:
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Analyse data, prepare reports and brainstorm strategies for marketing campaigns
- Conduct basic market research to gain understand of the external market environment and to gain target consumer insight and habits
- Attend marketing events and seminars as and when required
- Prepare PowerPoint presentation materials
- Coordinate with event stakeholders
- Supporting ad-hoc data requests from various teams
What are we looking for
- Undergraduate student with Business and/or Marketing background
- Proficient in Microsoft excel, good knowledge in Powerpoint
- Meticulous, organised and good attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills as this role will require you to work closely with cross functional teams and business leaders
What can you expect
A fast-paced environment to learn and grow in your career with a market leader with ambitious growth plans. Opportunities to learn about and work in different areas of Marketing and become a well-rounded Marketing professional. Dynamic and supportive work culture. A passionate team of people working tirelessly to help women across South East Asia and beyond.
Please send your CV together with the following information:
- Notice Period