Since October 2011, Thye Hua Kwan Moral Charities (THKMC) was incorporated as a charity with an IPC status to provide multiple social and welfare services to the community at large.
THKMC provides assistance to the various groups in our community through more than 60 programmes and services for the elderly and the sick, families, persons with disabilities, and children. We help anyone in need with full respect to their race, colour, creed, language, culture and religion. We have more than 90 programmes and services, reaching out to more than 55,000 people in the community.
Together, as ONETHK – Empowering the Community.
- Perform full spectrum of accounting functions
- Work with Divisional Director and Finance at Headquarters to ensure compliance with accounting standards and financial policies
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting to Finance Committee and finance analysis
- Set up and maintain Microsoft Business Central 365 system for division
- Perform internal audit in line with policies e.g. fee collection, cash on hand etc.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Support internal departments on finance processes e.g. teaching, therapy, social work
- Review Purchase Requisitions and generate Payment Vouchers, Receipt Vouchers and Journal Vouchers
- Manage cash flow
- Manage donor funds
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA qualification with relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Business Central 365 software
- A team player, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-driven, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Meticulous and organised