The School of Positive Psychology is the first education and training facility in Singapore and Asia established to promote the science of positive psychology, positive organisational psychology and psychotherapy.
Positive Psychology heightens individual awareness and wellbeing, drives workplace performance, and also expands one's capacity for meaning and fulfilment. Positive psychology is currently being used widely for wellbeing policies, educational frameworks, human capital, organisational development and leadership, and for community development.
Since 2007, we have trained more than 15000 learners, students and graduates; 800 organisations public, private and international organisations.
We are expanding and looking for positive, energetic and authentic individuals to join our team.
- Plan and execute marketing plans and programmes
- Explore and establish appropriate partnerships and tie-ups
- Bachelor degree holder, with 2 years relevant working experience
- Strong initiative and able to work independently
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Positive individual with the right attitude
- Only Singaporeans/PR