The Music Connection is a company designing and delivering music and movement programs to preschools. Our vision is to cultivate a life-long love for music in our students.
We believe that music is empowering and allows students to take ownership in their learning through self-expression, self-esteem and resilience. Our mission is to create a safe and encouraging environment for children to explore and express themselves through music by integrating their body, mind and emotions in the learning process.
Catered to children of 18 months to 6 years old, the music curriculum is constructed based on the Kodaly, Dalcroze and Orff methodologies. It provides a wide range of benefits to children in areas such as inner musicality, cognitive intelligence, motor and kinetic abilities, as well as social skills.
To assist in our efforts to expand our network of clients and partners by doing market research, reaching out to potential clients and participating in the marketing efforts.
What you will be doing with us:
- Support in developing and implementing marketing strategies to drive sales and brand awareness
- Build the brand’s presence by creating content through social media channels and articles / blogging
- Conduct market research / analysis to identify new opportunities, market segments and potential growth areas for the business
- Assist in organising workshops / campaigns / events / shows in collaboration with other organisations to grow the network of the business
- Participate in review and brainstorming sessions to provide feedback and contribute innovative ideas for business expansion
- Timely reporting with concise and clear progress updates
- Assisting in daily administrative tasks, whenever necessary
What you will need before getting started:
- Background in Marketing / Business Development / Communications / Public Relations / Advertising / Sales
- Good writing skills and ability to produce appealing content
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Basic knowledge of graphic design for content creation
- Fresh graduates may apply
Qualities we are looking for:
- Strong interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Responsible and able to work independently, yet collaboratively
- A genuine interest in education and music
- Strong organizational skills and curiosity
What we will offer you:
- A flexible and remote work arrangement