The MICE Studio is an event management firm with a strong background in the Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events Industry.
We are looking for independent, confident and dynamic individuals who have a passion for events and would like to have first-hand experience in handling virtual and hybrid events. Valuable skills and experiences will be gained from your on-the-job training and involvement in the event production which will help to future-proof your career.
- Source for quotes from third party suppliers
- Learn how to manage RSVP and enquiries for event registrations
- Support managers in preparing proposals and presentations, event communication plans and meeting agendas with clients
- Draft project timelines, operational checklists and minute by minute programmes
- Develop event checklists for logistics, resources, venues and third party suppliers
- Take part in the overall event planning, coordinating & management
- Involved in the setup and dismantling of event including putting in place SMM measures
- Compile post event report and after action review after each event
- Research on new event trends and updating of company portfolio
- Singaporean or PR only
- Able to commit to a full time internship for at least 3 months
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient in basic digital meeting tools – Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet
- May be required to work beyond normal working hours / weekends
- Fully vaccinated status
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.