Founded in 1973, the Marketing Institute of Singapore (MIS), a not-for-profit organisation, is the National Body for Sales and Marketing. Over the years, MIS has nurtured more than 50,000 sales and marketing practitioners through its professional learning and development programmes and provided ample networking opportunities for thousands of members through its diverse series of events.
For more information about MIS, please visit our official website at http://www.mis.org.sg.
Marketing Suppport Intern
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide general support to Marketing department
- Administrative matters of the institute as assigned
- Assist in ad hoc projects/events as assigned
- Minimum Diploma in Marketing/Business Administration
- At least 1 year working experience in similar position
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint is preferred
- Good organization skills, Digital Marketing knowledge a plus
- Independent and hardworking