The Great Room is coworking inspired by hospitality. For those who love the concept of community and a dynamic shared space, but aren’t willing to sacrifice their standards of performance, comfort and aesthetics.
Thoughtfully designed to increase casual collisions and heighten productivity, each site is created by an accomplished interior architect to achieve the same elevated environment with sleek, sumptuous surrounds and ‘instagram perfect’ lighting.
We bring the community together with events (think: salon sessions over cocktails, masterclasses on media storytelling, spectator games of murder mysteries, wellness workshops and more) designed to cultivate connections and foster friendships. Through shared experiences and touches of hospitality, we change the way you feel about work.
That’s why we say, at The Great Room, it’s all work, it’s all play.
The Great Room brings the community together with events (think: salon sessions over cocktails, masterclasses on media storytelling, spectator games of murder mysteries, wellness workshops and more) designed to cultivate connections and foster friendships. Our events centre around lifestyle, wellness, business and learning.
The Great Room is also the perfect environment for unique events and experiences. We have meeting rooms, workshop and event spaces with amazing views that are available to both members and non-members.
We are looking for an Events intern who will become an extension of our Marketing and events team. You must be organised, responsible and prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment. Your internship will allow you to gain hands on experience on all aspects of Event management. Other perks of the job include a super sexy office with an amazing view, specialty coffee, Monday breakfast spread and No Monday Blues!
- Responding promptly to external event enquiries
- Liaising with external vendors for event supplies
- Assisting in handling all event logistics to ensure smooth operations before and during the event.
- Following up with customer survey and ensure invoice and payment are issued and received.
- Assisting with executing The Great Room's exciting monthly social events
It’s all work, it’s all play
The Great Room provides hospitality-inspired working environments for a community of liked minded high-value entrepreneurs, leading corporates, and ‘grown-up’ start-ups. The Great Room’s vibrant co-working spaces are growing across Asia Pacific, and will have a presence in Singapore, Bangkok and Hong Kong in 2019.
* Note to our talent acquisition partners: Unfortunately, The Great Room cannot accept candidate submissions from partners who does not have an existing agreement with. We will not be responsible for introduction or placement fees for hiring of candidates whose profile were submitted to The Great Room team members or offices without The Great Room's prior knowledge or permission.