Founded in 1908, Great Eastern is the oldest and most established life insurance group in Singapore and Malaysia. With over SGD$90 billion in assets and over 8 million policyholders, it provides insurance solutions to customers.
For 112 years, Great Eastern has been at the forefront of Asia’s insurance industry, providing financial security and peace of mind to millions. A trusted brand, we continue to grow from strength to strength in an ever-changing increasingly competitive landscape.
This internship is for you if you would like to learn more about the financial services industry, gain in-depth knowledge on financial planning and business planning skills, and build your network to get exposure for future job opportunities.
- Industry recognised financial certifications
- Fully sponsored training
- Direct mentorship from industry professionals
- Fully paid-for business trips
- Minimum age of 21 years old
- Singaporean or Permanent Residents only
- Local diploma or GCE ‘A’ level and above