THE FORM is an independent label that approaches fashion with intentionality, designing high-quality curated pieces for the confident and independent woman.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Propose and implement social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Instagram
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Achieve retail sales target and net sales target (incentive award)
- Monitor stock level and stock movement
- Manage boutique display to ensure compliance with brands’ image
- Ensure that a high standard of customer service is maintained
- Responsible for market reports, sales reports and sales commission and incentive reports
- Be involved in new product launches and related events
- Editing and writing: To devise and edit content for various digital platforms.
- Photo & Video editing:Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
- Project management:Need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working on deadlines
- Microsoft Office:Reports and proposals require frequent and advanced use of Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Communication skills: To handle customer requests
Intern needed - Work and learn alongside the Creative Director to develop creative content and manage digital marketing campaigns to enhance digital brand awareness and customer acquisition. Learn to execute an omnichannel strategy, creating a seamless experience for customers.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.