The Digital Space (Registered as The Digital Spacee Pte Ltd) is a marketing and technology agency where fresh grads, potentially talented students, young and enthusiastic are welcome to join the team. Against all odds, we are a new startup formed during this pandemic period. The Digital Space combines marketing elements into technologically enhanced platforms as well as create technology platforms with marketing elements to boost their clients’ sales.
Here at The Digital Space (TDS), we provide both technology and marketing services as well as creative design work and video production. We are more than just a digital marketing firm. We aim to create a fun and interactive working environment yet prioritise on personal development.
We are a company that prioritizes:
• Personal development • Fun and interactive working environment • Competitive salary and benefits based on performance
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding role, apply today!
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Monthly performance incentive
- Opportunity to work with overseas team
- Opportunity to gain experience on project management
· Effectively and efficiently fielding and qualifying interest from lead generation and digital canvassing
· Obtaining new clients and maintaining existing customers
· Preparing sale quotations and arranging appointments (Online and offline appointments)
· Maintaining and achieving customer satisfaction in pursuit of business targets
· Sharing sales-related or market information internally and externally
· Manage the day-to-day sales and partner relationships on a portfolio of domestic accounts
· Lead quarterly, bi-annual and annual strategic business reviews with accounts
· Create monthly sales pitch presentation and other pitch materials
· Generate post-mortem recaps, analyzing success of new release campaigns, catalog promotions and monthly stunts
What you stand to gain out of this position?
- Able to learn new digital and sales skills outside your comfort zone. Your role is primarily sales and marketing, but we will help you grow in other areas as well.
- An opportunity to grow your portfolio
Related Company Review:
Pros: - Able to learn progressively to build on web development skills on popular no-code platforms. - Able to sharpen my knowledge on web development technologies by solving real problems. - Great location with access to many facilities. - Small company which reduces delay in communication between staffs.
Cons: - Shared co-working space with other occupants from other companies. - Noise level very occasionally will be a little high when events by other companies are being held.